Privacy statement for Dibalex
ARTICLE 1 INTRODUCTION
This is the joint privacy statement for Dibalex B.V. with its registered office in Dordrecht and listed in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 24281928; Dibalex Speciaal Machinebouw B.V. with its registered office in Dordrecht and registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 67744001; and Dibalex Production B.V. with its registered office in Dordrecht and registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 68258208.
This privacy statement outlines the types of personal data that we process, for what purposes this personal data is used and what measures we have taken to ensure that the processing takes place legally, properly and transparently in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We always comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. Information about the Dutch Data Protection Authority is available here.
ARTICLE 2 WAYS IN WHICH WE OBTAIN PERSONAL AND OTHER DATA
We may process your personal data if you:
- contact us using the contact form
- apply for a job with us
- contact us in a way other than through the contact form or job application
ARTICLE 3: TYPES OF PERSONAL AND OTHER DATA
At Dibalex B.V., Dibalex Speciaal Machinebouw B.V. and Dibalex Production B.V., we process the following data:
- initials, first name and surname
- address details
- company information
- job details
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- date of birth and gender
- curriculum vitae (if you apply for a job with us)
- nationality, CSN number, proof of identity, work permit, bank details
ARTICLE 4 PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL AND OTHER DATA:
At Dibalex B.V., Dibalex Speciaal Machinebouw B.V. and Dibalex Production B.V., we process various types of personal and other data for the following reasons:
- to contact you or maintain contact with you, for instance, if we have worked with you or if you have applied for a job with us
- to improve our services
- to optimise the website
- for internal administration purposes
- for analysis and marketing purposes
- to be able to enter into an agreement with a supplier, client and/or service provider
ARTICLE 5 RETENTION PERIODS AND DATA EXCHANGE
We never store the data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed or for longer than required by law. This means that we retain the data for as long as necessary to provide the required services and to comply with agreements. The exception to this is the data that we have to keep for longer because we are obliged to do so by law.
This privacy statement applies to Dibalex B.V., Dibalex Speciaal Machinebouw B.V. and Dibalex Production B.V. The mutual exchange of data between these three companies is only done if there is a strictly necessary reason for this that falls within the provisions of Article 4.
ARTICLE 6 INFORMATION, AMENDMENT, RECTIFICATION, ERASURE, TRANSFER AND OBJECTION
If you would like information about your data or would like to change the data, please contact us via +31 (0)78 6991500 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing so, you can:
- ask for more information about how we process your personal data or company information
- ask questions about this privacy statement
- access the personal data that we process concerning you or your organisation
- change the data, have the data deleted or have data transferred
- lodge an objection against the use of certain data
ARTICLE 7 PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement and will take the necessary adequate technical and organisational measures to protect this data.
ARTICLE 8 THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose data to third parties because this is necessary to perform a service or to comply with an agreement. If there is no logical connection with the reasons for obtaining the data previously, we will ask you for your permission for this.
ARTICLE 9 AMENDMENTS TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This statement may be amended in the future. For this reason, we advise you to check the privacy statement regularly.